How beautiful is this beach engagement session with Kevin and Chuck? Seal Beach is such a charming town, and we spent the sunset hour walking along the beach and under the pier taking advantage of the beautiful scenery (which perfectly matched their engagement outfits). Kevin and Chuck are planning their Kentucky wedding from their home in LA, so having a beach engagement session was a perfect way to add a bit of California to their wedding photography story.
Kevin is one of the founders of the Free Britney LA Movement, so I’ve been able to get to know him a bit through his activism over social media (you can see him in the NYT documentary Framing Britney Spears – highly recommend!). The wedding next summer will be at the Hockensmith Barn at the Parklands – a perfect taste of Kentucky for anyone coming in from California. I cannot wait!
A few things I loved about this session:
• Kevin and Chuck were willing to laugh and go with the flow when the water and waves snuck up on us
• The gorgeous colors of the setting sun matching their outfits perfectly
• The aerial view of the couple from the pier and the gorgeous blue water behind them
• The beautiful palm trees framing the couple on Main Street in Seal Beach
• Being on the beach for an engagement session…period. Just pure joy while working – I need more of this please!
Thank you to Kevin & Chuck for meeting me in Seal Beach for this lovely beach engagement session – I know your wedding will be stunning! For similar sessions, check out this two groom wedding at Louisville Thoroughbred Society or this sailboat engagement session on the Ohio River.